PAN-SEARED GNOCCHI WITH BROWNED BUTTER & SAGE
Our hand-made LaManna Gnocchi is the perfect way to speed up your Christmas lunch or dinner. Our family recipe is pre-packed which means less time in the kitchen and more time spent with the family. It also come in pumpkin and beetroot which is fantastic for when you want to change it up! Our Christmas suggestion is to team this up with a burnt butter and sage sauce.
- 800g of LaManna Gnocchi (2 packets)
- 100g unsalted butter, chopped
- 25 small sage leaves
- Salt & Pepper to season
- Place chopped butter into a large frying pan over low heat. Cook until melted then add sage leaves to pan.
- Cook butter & sage leaves for 4-5 minutes or until sage leaves are crisp and butter has turned a deep nut-brown colour.
- Add gnocchi to the frying pan and toss to coat in burnt sage butter. Cook until gnocchi turns golden on both sides. Season with salt & pepper.
- To serve, divide gnocchi among bowls, drizzling any extra burnt butter sauce over the top.